Benefits of Dorner’s Meat & Poultry Conveyors
- Dorner Ultimate line of conveyors are designed to meet USDA regulations for red meat & poultry
- By eliminating horizontal surfaces, blind spots and harbor points, food and water won’t accumulate, preventing the growth of bacteria.
- Easy access to all areas of the conveyor for cleaning allows you to keep lines running and the conveyor at the highest level of sanitation.
- Eliminating the chances of bacteria and contamination creates a safer conveyor and prevents the spread of illness to your customers.
Dorner has experience with products such as:
- Sausage Chubs
- Sausage Patties
- Hot Dogs
- Corn Dogs
- Cold Meat Chubs
- Pepperoni Logs
- Sausage Trays
- Ground Beef
- Marinated Chicken Breasts
- Ham Steaks
- Chicken Nuggets
AquaPruf® Series Conveyor
Using an AquaPruf series conveyor from Dorner is a great way to move product along while maintaining sanitary requirements. The AquaPruf series is designed with food sanitation requirements in mind. These design features include:
- Tip-up, tool-less pulleys and belt lifters for easy access for cleaning
- Rounded cross members to eliminate horizontal edges
- Solid UHMW wear strips for quick drainage and easy cleaning
- V-guided belt tracking
AquaGard® Series Conveyors
The AquaGard line of conveyors is designed for a wide variety of applications in sanitary environments that require conveyor wipe-downs. Features include:
- Solid UHMW wear strips located in welded cross members for durable belt support
- Frame constructed of TIG welded 304 stainless steel
- Open design with minimal horizontal surfaces
- Low-profile frame and flexible belt options
At Dorner we recognize that our standard conveyor solutions aren’t always right for everyone. Our Engineered Solutions Group specializes in designing and implementing custom solutions for our customers. Our team of engineers will work with you to make sure that you get a quality conveyor system that fits your specific needs. In the food industry especially where each application differs greatly we are able to custom design a solution to fit your unique needs.
If you need to add a standard straight run to your line or need something more custom, Dorner will make sure your needs are met. Our Sanitary lines are designed for quick and easy cleaning in mind so your production lines are down for less time and production levels are up.